Friday, August 15, 2008

Dad's Wood Pile...

Last week, I was able to head up to Hayward with Gabe to visit the Hayward Fam! We had an excellent time-- got in some rides, a mini-reunion/bbq, and even went to see the BIG FISH! Any how, here is some photo documentation of the past few weeks! Sit tight...
My dad acquired a whole lot of wood throughout this summer... I have seen domestic woodpiles before, but never this size. You can't see it, but you should know that he has already been chopping wood... 3 nights a week-- gettin' buff. His grand plan is to stay away from natural gas- Pretty cool I reckon.
I am only sharing two photos- I have more, but I think I'm going to bed instead-- race tomorrow- Boulder Roubaix-- hopefully it isn't too much of a sloppy mud fest!
tutu
k


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will look a heck of a lot better when it's all cut split and stacked. My back aches just thinking about it but my wallet tells me it will all be o.k.


Dad

Anonymous said...

Wow....I just had a flashback to 20 years ago....the good old monster mall, it did a good job if you could get the darned thing in the air...

love ya TT yomama