Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Kate Ross = Lamest blogger ever.

Okay... so... Here are the excuses:

1] I got a new camera... and I can't find my new cord.

2] My computer is using 79.6 of it's 80 gigs and it is running slower than molassas in the middle of January. So, I have been fixin' to go to the store and pick up an external hard drive so I can clean some house!!!
3] I can't be bothered to go to the store or to look for my cord... :)
Party! I have plenty of photos coming-- and a video for my mom if I can get it uploaded, etc.
In the meantime, here is a photo of me hard at work.
tutu-----
k

2 comments:

mtb05girl said...

Lucky! Moab sounds like fun! I'll be in Grand Junction next weekend.

Mountain bike ride is a definite must! Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons work best for me. Otherwise, after mountain bike nationals at the end of October, I'll be free every weekend!

Have fun in Moab, and at work!
-Amanda

P.S. Do you have my phone number?

Kate said...

No I don't have your phone number... I'll send you a message! Good luck at mtb nats- do you have any races close by? I'd be good at giving hand ups if your course has laps!