Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Wisconsin Needs More Snow!!!

I just received this photo is from my friend Erica. Erica lives in Platteville and I miss her very much, along with all of my Wisconsinite/Iowan/Illinoisan friends and family. One thing that you all need to know about Erica is that she LOVES to shovel snow! In fact, when I lived by her, I helped her shovel all the time, and then we would drink coffee. She has this HUGE, metal, snow removal device that you push. That is right.... push, it traps all the snow and pushes it out of the way-- just like a zamboni, except without laying down the ice. And if you are wondering, this is not a picture of Erica's yard... but I wouldn't be surprised if you do see an exact replica in her yard after the next snowfall....
Anyhow, this photo is for all those who are suffering.
I am sad to report Boulder's weather for the day:
Temperature for today:
Mean Temperature: 50 °F / 10 °C
Max Temperature: 68 °F / 20 °C
Min Temperature: 33 °F / 1 °C
Although the temperature was excellent, the wind was a little gusty! It was very windy and posed somewhat of a mental struggle for our family ride today with Cari, Greg and Kevin. We had a steady head wind (20 mph with gusts of about 30!)-- after our efforts (prescribed workouts)-- on the way home... back to boulder. It was an excellent ride, but I was happy to get into my LOUNGE pants. For sure.
Babysitting tomorrow morning and then my friend Rachel Melville will be in town for a while. I am pretty sure she is moving to Boulder-- more CO converts. nice. :)

No comments: