Saturday, March 15, 2008

Visalia!

We made it to CA yesterday-- over the past few days, I have been pretty busy-- as normal. My good friend Rachel came to visit me / move out to Boulder. She dropped some things off and will be heading to Indian Creek to do some climbing. We had a fun couple days!

On Thursday, I had a job interview at www.ubikes.com and ended up getting the job! So whenever I get my schedule all ready for scheduling, I can start working. It will be really nice to have a couple extra $$.

Today we're doing the Time Trial at the www.sequoiaclassic.org . Just for the record a time trial is a race against the clock. Each participant starts anywhere 30 secs to 1 min apart-- the racers job: go as hard as possible with out blowing up. The person who finishes the selected course the fastest wins. Today, I start around 1:30pm. Kristin Armstrong (time trial world champ) starts only a couple mins behind me... chances are that I'll probably see her out on the course! The course is absolutely beautiful-- the Central Valley of CA looks a lot like the green hills of Ireland. I'll post some pictures when I get them from Cari!

Check it out, you can even see the start list and he course profile: http://www.sequoiaclassic.org/tt.htm

1 comment:

Seth C Eckert said...

It was good to see you out in AZ. Good luck racing this year. Will you be in WI at all?