Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Watch Steel Bodingsworth.... NOW.

After our ride today... I promised Greg (Cari's husband) that I would update my blog. I am all to tired. I will post in the morning, with new pictures! A mini update... Clare and I came back to the house and cooked a bomber meal: steak & salad! Yum. After, we watched Team America... I did have a couple laughs, but after a while, I have to admit I was getting tired and I chose to fall asleep (and I was happy when it was over).

Okay, for those of you who have time for a laugh... watch this. you won't be disappointed... probably about 10 mins. Gabe (the narrator), his bro Ryan (Sherpa), and his friend Weiss (Steel Bodingsworth) made this video not too long ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSHbpKIsLhk&feature=email

Let me know what you think of the video! :)

Until tomorrow-- ciao.


~~
k

3 comments:

ScootsOnMoots said...

Man, I can see Grams and Gramps cruising through that park on a Sunday drive while Steel is giving a demo of the climbing muscle stretch. LMAO. A fine example of what guys come up with in their spare time over a couple beers.

Anonymous said...

I have to say that is the best home video I have EVER seen on youtube and unfortunately I have to admit I've seen quite a few. What fun, Gabe I didn't know about your many talents!! Fun! Love you Kate and we all miss you...all 4 of us at my house. Love, Sister

Anonymous said...

quite enjoyed that fine Rat Dog produced short film.